Saturday, June 25, 2011

Europe trip

Just got back from Europe last Wednesday.
I never thought that I'll be stepping my foot in Europe this soon!
Alhamdulilah...rezeki from Him :-)

If you see from my travel plan here, Europe is #4 in the list. Somehow, it shot up by mere luck :D

Well, to start with, I did told you last time that I was working hard on customer project, a postal company in Helsinki, Finland. Finally, modeling phase completed and it was time for 70% demo at customer site. So, my team and I went to Helsinki, Finland for a week for the demo and ID kickoff and then we flew to Den Bosch, Netherland, our company headquarter before heading back home.

Oooppsss...wait... just before we heading back home, we took 2-day off plus the weekends and did a sprint tour to Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam! Gosh!! Yeah... I know it may sound crazy. But, we did it!

Considering all QSs (the programmers) went there together, we cant afford to have plenty day-off. So we just have to make do with 4-day Europe sprint tour.

Here's just the glimpse of my Europe trip. I'll posting day-to-day experience soon. Stay tune.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...